DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I was looking around on the net and found a breeder that has blue eyed Goldendoodles.They claim to be the only ones with blue eyed GD,s.Wont most of the puppies eyes turn from blue to some other darker color?They charge more for a blue eyed GD than the other colors.I wonder if they give some money back if the puppies eyes dont stay blue.LOL.I really like the blue eyes but ive heard that the breeder is not so good.Health and temperment is obviously more important than eye color.Does anyone have a blue eyed doodle?I would love to see pictures.

Views: 8806

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well said Jared.  Bravo!

NOT well said.   Is this forum ran by a bunch of lunatics ???

Yeah! Bravo for Jared!  Bravo to the rest of the cyberbullies and cyber harassers!  YAAAYYYY.  Bend that cyber arm and give yourselves a warm gang stalking hug!!!  Aren't you so proud of  yourselves for beating up on another Goldendoodle owner/breeder ?   Go hug your children and your Goldendoodle for being such a rightous person/individual  for trashing me inside of here.  What a loving, fun time you've had here at my expense!  You should all be so proud.  YAYYYYY.   Your DK moderator should feel so proud to have all of you as her members !  She should simply be delighted at having such a fine group of A-holes as Goldendoodle members.  NOT.

Excuse me, Mr "Jared Mrdonald"... I am then glad you are a "real" person.  The fact of the matter is the image belongs to ME.  You copied an image which I took with MY camera.  That photo is copyright protected and you do NOT have permission to copy the image and use the image anywhere on any website. I OWN this image.  Do you get it ???  YOu are notified to remove my image and DK is hereby notified to remove my images. PERIOD.  What part of this are YOU people not getting ?  I OWN these images.  It's called COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT .  DOG BREED does NOT own MY IMAGES.  I loaned MY IMAGES to several websites for the purpose of MY content being on their website.  Hey dummy.  My images are also in FLICKR.  Guess what ?  Those images are protected under copyright laws.  What part of this do you not understand ????

Well, get this Jared McDonald,  my image is copyright protected where you copied it from. So start at the beginning and delete my photo !

PS:  MY NAME IS GOLDENDOODLE WORLD>  IE>>> DEE GERRISH.... get it ?

HOLY CRAP !!!!!!!!!!   You really are quite ignorant!   Let me guess that HERE is where you copied MY freaking image http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/goldendoodle.htm   and just scroll down until you see "GOLDENDOODLE WORLD"  where it shows YOU my blue eyed GOldendoodles.  By the way  you ignorant piece of crap..........  Try reading the bottom of THEIR website,  quote, "

The Material contained herein may not be reproduced without the prior written approval of the author. Contents & Graphics Copyright © Dog Breed Info Center® (C) 1998- 2012. All Rights Reserved. Our work is not Public Domain.

I'm guilty of being a very good breeder with fabulous dogs.  Guilty as charged.

Also you piece of crap...... My mother was very proud of me.  She has dementia and is very sick.  So shut your freaking mouth about my mother.  I made my mother proud of me and I am proud to be her daughter.  Every one of you inside of this forum should be ashamed of yourselves but I am betting not one of you are.

It appears to me that you enjoy smearing my name.  Also you are the individual whom uploaded my personal photo of myself, my brother and my cousin without my permission. The image which I took as my camera was set on a timer.  I have filed a complaint about my images being on this site. You and other members are violating the terms of service policy for DK including infringing upon my copyrights to my images.  Remove my images.

Right, I'm your sister Sandra, remember? You said so.

The photos are publicly posted on the internet, on the Ripoff Report Website. They are public property.

so you enjoy, as a member, going around smearing someone's name and violating the terms of service of DK ?  The content of ROR was put there by the individual I have a restraining order against and is right now in the judicial system.  There are over 31 fabricated posts on ROR by that individual not to mention the fact there are multiple other websites and forums this person has gone into posting the same exact content.  Doing exactly the same thing that is going on in here.

I don't even know what kick you people get out of this nonsense.  Remove my images.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service