DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Wel the cards have begun to come in, and I just love them all!!!!!....I just got Oliver & Renny's cards today, so they are going out in the mail tomorrow. this was such a great idea, whoever thought of it, thank you, I just love it. Even DH looks to see all the doodle cards and pictures, lol....

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As of tonight's trip to the mail box we have received 12 georgous DK cards (we are in group A). I pick up ours tomorrow from Walgreens and will be sending out too. For once I am glad that our mailman delivers in the evening.
Ditto on the cards and when mine is going out - tomorrow - we have some good looking babies.
I have gotten 13 cards so far. I got an email today from Shutterfly that my cards were shipped. Hopefully, I will get mine out this weekend. We have loved getting all the cards with the beautiful doodles.
I have 16 and LOVE them all!!! What beautiful pictures you all took this year! (Not all 16 are from DK, I'm in another card exchange too.)

You are going to have so much fun opening them.  It is better than Christmas presents.  All of the adorable Doodles and so many different looking ones.  I love seeing them and when you do open them you will have the biggest smile on your face!  Enjoy!

I spotted my return label so I know you got mine!  You're going to have so much fun.  It will be like Christmas morning came early!

Kelli, You got good eyes :)

That's so nice of her! I kind of wish none of the cards had envelopes so all of our mail carriers would enjoy delivering them as much as we enjoy getting them!

Well I hope nobody thinks I was being cheap when they get mine - it is coming in the form of a postcard (I guess I was being cheap as postage was only .28) so the mail carrier should enjoy that one - LOL

Your card was adorable and I thought it was a good idea to do the postcard.

Your mom has willpower. I might say I accidentally opened some cards :) I know it is against the law to open another person's mail, but hey, these are doodle cards.

I'm in group A and I'm up to 22 as of today.  I just love this time of year and these cards are part of the reason why!  So exciting!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service