DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hey Everyone! I'm recently new to D.K. and need your help! Ok sooo here is the situation. I have a 3yr old Goldendoodle named Bailey. We bred her this summer and she had a great litter of pups that sold like hot cakes...one small problem. My younger brother wants a dog and I was going to give him one of the pups but they sold too quick. So this year for Christmas "Santa" is going to bring him a puppy. We just got back literally an hour ago from the breeders house, and she had 13 puppies to choose from. We are set on a girl and narrowed it down to two of them.... so here is what I need your help with... We need a NAME!!! We want to give her a really good name and we're out of ideas.

Let me know if you guys have any good named doodles! =]

Views: 3596

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I got a female doodle her name was going to be Gracie. I like that name. But a Christmas name would be good. How about Noel? (or could also be spelled Noelle) I like that. You don't hear that name too often. Or you could wait and let your brother choose the name. Give him a list of some from here (or your own...lol) that you liked too.
We decided to name our doodle Murphy and it didn't matter if it was a male or female. We ended up with a wonderful male! Here was my list of favorite girl doodle names; Murphie, Maggie, Molly, Macy, Jackie, Bailey, Lucy, Josie, Rosie, Gracie

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service