DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Since maybe, last night our 3 month old pup has been peeing non-stop! We took her out in the morning and she did her do's, brought her back in and she hasn't stopped peeing since. We even took her water away earlier this morning. My boyfriend is going nuts because as soon as he turns away she's peeing.What do we do?!

Views: 250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have her checked for a urinary tract infection and please do not withhold water. That is not good for her especially if she has a UTI, which is very common in female pups.

I agree completely. 

I agree too! Never withhold water unless ordered by a vet. It is too dangerous. Better yet, take her to a vet ASAP
Ditto!

She also had two shots yesterday, her booster and rabies. Could that also be the problem?

Puppies can have reactions to vaccinations, but this doesn't sound like a vaccine reaction. 

I also noticed that you gave her some sort of medication yesterday for car sickness? 

Please at least call the vet about this. 

Of course I'll be calling the Vet. I just wanted some information.. And the vet told us to give her the medication.

I understand, I meant that you should ask the vet if this could be a side-effect from the medication. 

I agree - take her to the vet and with medication, it will clear up almost immediately.  When Myla was around the same age she was peeing in the house as soon as she came inside and we figured we were doing something wrong with her potty training.  I thought she was peeing a lot but because she was sleeping through the night I didn't think it could be a urinary tract infection - I was totally wrong - it was a UTI - I felt bad because I held off going to the vet for two days and she must have been in pain.  As soon as she was off the medication, she never had an accident in the house! 

I would say take her to the vet - pronto. It is most likely a bladder infection, but the two most common causes of frequent urination is bladder infection and diabetes.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service