DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Saw an ad on Facebook and it took me to a site with doodle window decals.  Very cute! 

https://www.nickerstickers.com/goldendoodle-dog-decal-19395.html

Here is all the doodle ones:  https://www.nickerstickers.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=doodle&x...

Views: 586

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have this one!

Goldendoodle Vinyl Sticker Dog Decal

Just yesterday I was thinking I needed to get a couple doodle decals for my car.  I hadn't had a chance to do the internet search yet.  Thanks - you saved me some valuable time :)

Cafe Press also has some great ones.  I have one that has symbols only...a peace sign, a heart,and a labradoodles. I justrecently got another one that says, "I kiss my dog on the mouth", which always gets me lots of smiles and honks.

I love the Peace. Love. Doodle. idea!  Gotta look that one up.
My DH got me 2 for Christmas and they have my Lillys name where it says Doodle mom. I love them.;-)

My kids would kill me.....

but I love it!

I think it's time to tell our "children" to mind their own business!   I'm getting a bit tired of their "looks"!
Amen!!!
These are nice!  I am thinking about making a custom one to put on my window or door for emergencies.   I don't like the ones that are available and have been trying to find something.   This might work!

That is the one I have on my DoodleLimo!  I posed a blog about it.

My daughters always joke because I have 2 doodle decals and a doodle license plate frame on my car and only one soccer decal and one gymnastics decal.  I told them that Hunter never talks back - the should follow suit! LOL
Does anyone know if these are easy to remove?  I would like to get one for my Jeep, but I have a lease.  I would have to be able to get it off when it is time to turn it in.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service