DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Just got the call .....Skip Eckhart's appeal was denied for the last time this morning and at 12:00 this afternoon HSUS was there with the Bureau Of Dog Law Enforcement, Emmaus law enforcement, volunteers, trucks, triage tents and a court order to seize dogs........ As I type, they are in the process of seizing 250 dogs .....Almost Heaven is out of business for good in PA!....The dogs are being treated in an emergency shelter located at the Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg and will be with various rescue organizations in the area to be placed for adoption. Some will be available for adoption within the next week.........Please keep in mind that whille yes justice is finally served, this does not prevent Eckhart from relocating to another state,applying for a USDA licence and starting all over again.....Check out the news tonight and tomorrow morning for details.

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IT'S NOT HANNAH....IT'S HONEY...and right now we are doing the DOODLE DANCE...lol, and within the next two months she will be spayed once the Attorney for the DEPT of Agriculture gives me to ok and Consumer Protection...they still have appeals in Lehigh County Court and this what you all do not understand...I can still be held liable under the contract, or even forced to return her...LIKELY NOT...but ...want to be 100% sure she is safe and in the clear.
It's all over channel 69 news here...what a glourious day is all I can say...sorry but have to say this ECKHART ROT IN HELL YOU DIRTY B.....D! Just got home from another Vet appointment with Honey because she is now getting mucusy poops and draging her butt because her anal glands maybe infected. They cleaned them out and not alot of yuck there...lol, and not sure what is causing this now. So going to try sweet potatoes again for her....what a mess.
Thanks for all the updates. I'm glad to hear that they are closed for good. I hope he doesn't move to another state, like you mentioned. There's a special place in "you know where" for people like him.
How can his 'tracks' be watched so we can find where he decides to set up shop again and he can be stopped before he does?
We must maintain spys, traitors, narcs and informants in his midst...lol.....
I really hope the news spreads well enough so nobody will do business with him!
I will pray for that. If they shut him down, is that mean that all anterior contract with him are not good anymore??!!??
Thank you so much Jacquie to bright our day with that fantastic new. You're the best.
Great news...now we need to find homes for 250 doodles & poodles, and keep a sharp eye for new websites springing up in other areas. He should be driven from one hiding place to the next until there is nowhere left for him to hide.
Exactly...I know that Bill Smith at Mainline will be getting some of these dogs but you must live within 50 miles of Mainline's facility to adopt from them......We have been approached as has IDOG but we have no facility and rely on fosters....Best estimates from all involved are that they will be spread out amongst various no kill Humane Societies in Pennsylvania.....
I have yet to reply to your blog Leigh.....I saw all that..I have plenty to say and WILL say it ..of that you can be certain...
I honestly have a great home for two doodles...where can they apply...and when...

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service