DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I just called Merial which is the company that produces Frontline plus....they do NOT sell to Costco or Dr Foster and Smith according to her.

She told me it is the policy of the company to only sell to vets...... They told me they are aware that Costco and other companies sell Frontline and it is not illegal because you don't need a prescription for it but they don't sell it to them...I asked where they got it from and she told me she was not allowed to comment and or speculate where they got it from.

Everyone has to make their own choice.....when I am well enough I will return my Frontline to Costco and buy from my VEt.

So thankful for this group more and more because I never would have known ....there's a reasonable chance it can be the real Frontline but even if there was only a 99.9 percent chance it was it wouldn't be good enough for me...

Views: 874

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did see those posts and spoke with our Vet. Many animals have had reactions to Frontline, Advantix, etc. as well. Enz has been on it from the start and thankfully, no reactions.

Just goes to show that they are all different, and what works for one may not work for another, not just with meds, but with food, training, you name it. 

BINGO!

Update: after this conversation I emailed 1800 pet meds. I told them how dissatisfied I was that my k9 advantix wasn't working. I told them that I was not only upset that I wasted $50, but that my dog was suffering. I mentioned what I heard about flea and tick meds only distributing to vets. They apologized and refunded my money, but had nothing to say about the product possibly being a knockoff...

Well, at least they refunded your money and apologized. 

As far as their not commenting on the flea & tick products only being sold to vets, I think that sometimes no answer is an answer. 

I was pleased that they issued a refund. I won't be ordering flea and tick medication from them again.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service