DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Fudge is looking for a Hot Valentine! Must be financially secure, like long walks in the park, sharing kibble in a bowl, single, and very, very cute. Please submit a picture and qualifications. She is willing to lose the socks for the right doodle.

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is the gosh darn cutest thing ever!!! I love it
  : ) 
Oh boy, Fudge likes the look of Albus! She gives him two paws up :)

Pick ME!  PICK ME!

I'm very SINGLE, older, wise, mellow.  I'm told my eyes are hypnotizing but you'll have to be the judge of that.

LOVE slow walks on the beach, in the forest, mountains .........or even downtown--you name the place and if you're there, I'll walk with you and won't leave you behind in the dust.  I will stay right by your side and listen to you intently.

I am not a rich dood, but can provide you with all the food you want.  Provided you don't mind eating out of your own designer bowl, my love:

Pick me and you'll be the happiest doodlette!

(P.S. Don't worry about the socks.  I'm 'butt-man' myself.)

Rosco, the doodles and I are shocked! We thought you were raised to be a proper gentleman>
I am a proper gentleman.  But I am a man...and well... a dog.
LOL. Fudge perked right up when I read Rosco's qualifications to her....mellow and wise. She likes that combination, plus he is cute to boot. Fudge might have to pick a Valentine for every day of the week :)

Please be my Valentine, Fudge!  The pink flowers even match your socks.

Don't worry! I will save you from the chocolate.

Love, 

Murphy

Oh Murph you're such a romantic!!!  Rosey sends you lots of DK's today!!
Fudge says back off to Rosey!
Hey Fudge - You can't have all the doodle boys!!  But I am sure we would be great gal pals to go hit the town together!!
Fudge says "Yappy Hour" sounds like fun.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service