DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Time to use your imagination to make up a game in the Doggie Olympics
- snatching treats from toddlers hands
- best roll of something dead and stinky in the yard
- most turns (the spins) when biting and chasing their tail
-also in that catagory,, most turns before taking a poo

Okay, your turn

Of course/ those of you with cats may want to add a game. For example: Litter Boxing!

Views: 1036

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought there was something wrong with Luna because she can easily go 12 hours without peeing... I guess she is just a contender for the iron bladder event!

She often goes out at 9-9:30 pm, then refuses to pee until her walk the next morning at around 9.

With a little discipline and some practice, she could work up to some really scare your mother to death impressive numbers!

I swear Kona does not pee between 6 pm and 9 am. I do not get it!

We would have quite an imposing team in this event!

Most digs while I am on the phone!

The Cannon  Shot.... bursting through the door to chase a squirrel in the back yard. It's an explosive charge from dead stop to flying across the deck and landing out into the yard .... seeming to use jet propulsion. 

Ha ha! Copy the event here! Spud slams into the fence to knock them off the squirrel highway, as we call it here. Recently a few have fallen off. Ugh

OMD! Owen walks on his hind legs along the fence and under the tree. I think he is obsessed and don't know how to stop it. I read that cayenne pepper could help but my DH used the three jars I bought to put around his tomato plants for protection. I meant to sprinkle it on the fence to try to discourage the squirrels from our yard all together. Not sure if it would help but it is keeping the tomatoes safe! 

Mixed (species) Martial Arts:

OMC!! What a photo
GOLD

Love this picture of the Martial Arts Event!!

Luca gets the gold, silver and bronze in the How fast can you destroy a toy event.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service