DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Ok folks, I am winging it here but we're going to have a St Patrick's day photography competition and I being the only Irish person here who is living on this emerald isle have nominated myself the one and only judge.  The rules are as follows.

1.  Photographs must be submitted to this discussion before and up to the day in question.

2.  All photographs must be current (no sneaking in earlier years)

3.  Photographs must include Doodles in St Patrick's Day mode

4.  Only Doodles and no humans to be included.

5.  Naked Doodle pictures are accepted (so no excuses for the bare bods)  but the backdrop must be St Patrick's day theme

6.  Multiple entries ARE permitted

I  will decide on the prize depending on my mood but it will be something Irish ( it may or may not be in good taste!) and will be posted to the winner.

The winner will be announced on Monday evening (my time)

Views: 2137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

JD says real men have hair on their chests. No sale on the shorts.

But good try, F. He was a baby there.

I loved him in Rawhide when I was a baby : )

He looks like he is about 20.....what a baby face....LOL!! I can see you have been busy!! This certainly supports the theory that Vern can be macho in boxers :)

I used to sing the Rawhide theme song to the kids while i was driving preschool carpool.

"Keep movin' movin' movin',

Tho they're disapprovin',

Keep them dogies movin'

Rawhide!

Thru wind and rain and weather

We'll saddle up together

Soon we'll be living high and wide..."

The 3 year olds loved it!

Darn nostalgia, so did I. 

F, I just spit on the screen when I read the comment about you being a baby when Rawhide was on :) I didn't watch it until Nick at Night started re-running it. I think we are both a little full of something tonight....LOL!!

I loved the Rawhide theme song. Remember Wagon Train and Bonanza, too!

Well, I didn't get the words exactly right, but not bad, considering how long ago that was.

I watched lots of the westerns when I really was a kid, after we got a TV that is: ) I always wanted to be a cowgirl and it was a favorite "pretend game. Glad I didn't decide to get a horse in my old age .

Karen, I found it too, above but I didn't want to point out minor discrepancies. Great song! I hate when we run out of replies.

Wyatt Earp and Bat Masterson were my favorites. I can still sing those theme songs, too.

I was planning to marry Hugh O'Brian when I grew up. Whatever happened to him?There's a good Irish name for you.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Right, just because you couldn't think of a single holiday between now and Easter.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service