DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Yesterday we took Jace to get groomed for the second time since we got him, this time they said he was old enough to get his body fur TRIMMED. well, we decided he needed a little taken off and although I was reluctant, we said to go ahead and trim him. well, we pick him up and OH MY GOODNESS, this is NOT a trim. His fur is pretty much gone, botched in places, uneven, just....terrible. I am so upset, I keep telling myself it's just hair it grows back! I still think he's adorable but Im wondering how long it takes for his fur to grow back in! and we aren't ever taking him back to the Petsmart here for grooming ever again. :|

Views: 315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I take Jackson to petsmart. I only ask for sanitary trim. One time they cut his bangs like a vissor. I hateded it the groomer explained its a matter of preference and suggested a flop. Jackson got a flop nat his next visit and I love it. One time he came home with a small cut on his belly and I was dissappointed ft gat I had to find it. I wish groomer would of been up front about it.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service