DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Our little Foster Girl Somer seems to want to "suckle" on a pillow.  She came with the little shrek pillow that she carries around and will lay down beside me while I'm on the computer and just suck on the corner of it.  She has now taken to doing the same thing to one of the dog beds.  She always gets it in just the right position.  She doesn't chew or destroy, just sucks on it.  I've done some searching on the internet and it seems there are other dogs out there that do it, but just hadn't seen it before and wasn't sure if it is anything to be concerned about.  They seem to sort of compare it to a toddler sucking its thumb!

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Charlie used to do it when she was younger. It was her favorite pink Hippo. But she does not do it any more.

Our Springer 'nurses' on these fuzzy balls - always has. He picked the first one at the pet store as we were bringing him home! Ned has grown to love the fuzzy balls also and pretty much doesn't destroy them, but if Clancy get hold of one it is toast. Sadly we have to monitor Gordie's fuzzy ball time so we can rescue them before Clancy gets them.

What a cute doodle, my Zoey will do this only with socks. Never chews them but, of course they must be dirty socks.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service