DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hello DK'ers :)

I'm Katie and I have a 16 week old Labradoodle (first time doodle owner - he's also my first boy doggie) named Sgt. Pepper.  I have three other dogs as well.  I got my baby Sgt. Pepper from a breeder in Sacramento, CA (not sure if I am allowed to post the breeder's name, so I'll leave that blank for now). He's the most wonderful guy in the world!  I looooooooove my doodleboy so very much!!

I live in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and I'm a self-employed local small business owner.  If anyone lives in the Ft. Lauderdale or Miami/Boca area, send me a message.  Sarge and I would love to meet some doodle playmates!

Sgt. Pepper broke his leg trying to be Evel Knievel by jumping off the back of a couch a few weeks ago.  He had surgery and now is completely recovered.  He just needs to grow his beautiful hair back now!

I posted a few pictures from birth, to homecoming, to recent.  Hope you enjoy! :)

Warm wags,

Katie

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Katie, Sgt. Pepper is adorable, glad to hear he has healed well from the broken leg. Welcome to DK
Hi Katie, Love Sgt Pepper's look, he is so darn cute. It will be fun to watch him grow. Enjoy the site and we will see you around.
Welcome Kate!  Glad to hear Sgt Pepper has recovered from his daring stunt.
Welcome to DK!! U will love all the discussions and info here! Glad Sarge's leg is better!
Welcome Katie (and Sgt. Pepper too - LOVE the name).  Glad to hear he recovering nicely.  I'm in Northern CA (actually went to Sacramento State so he's kind of from my hood!  LOL).

Welcome Katie...

Wow...Sgt. Pepper is quite a dare devil!!

So glad he has healed from his broken leg...and is probaby looking for more mischief to get into!!  Lol...

A Great Big Welcome To DK...

Enjoy your cute little guy and welcome to DK.
Welcome!!! And what a cutie he is!!!!
Hi Katie, Sgt. Pepper is a cutie. Welcome and enjoy DK!
Welcome.. So cute..
Welcome, Katie.  Your boy is just precious.  His markings are really pretty!  As you said, thank Heavens you were home when he did his high flying act!  He's all boy, isn't he?  Hope you learn to love DK.  It is a super site, with wonderful, fun, and helpful members!

Great name!  He is so cute! I love his markings and his fur looks so soft.

So sorry about his leg - but glad he is better.  Enjoy your puppy - they grow

way too fast.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service