DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hello DK'ers :)

I'm Katie and I have a 16 week old Labradoodle (first time doodle owner - he's also my first boy doggie) named Sgt. Pepper.  I have three other dogs as well.  I got my baby Sgt. Pepper from a breeder in Sacramento, CA (not sure if I am allowed to post the breeder's name, so I'll leave that blank for now). He's the most wonderful guy in the world!  I looooooooove my doodleboy so very much!!

I live in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and I'm a self-employed local small business owner.  If anyone lives in the Ft. Lauderdale or Miami/Boca area, send me a message.  Sarge and I would love to meet some doodle playmates!

Sgt. Pepper broke his leg trying to be Evel Knievel by jumping off the back of a couch a few weeks ago.  He had surgery and now is completely recovered.  He just needs to grow his beautiful hair back now!

I posted a few pictures from birth, to homecoming, to recent.  Hope you enjoy! :)

Warm wags,

Katie

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, welcome to you and your gorgeous Sgt Pepper, is his nickname Sgt or Pepper?  I see you are a trainer.  I look forward to you chipping in to tell us how you are training Sgt Pepper and all the updates as he progresses. Glad his leg is better.
Welcome! We are delighted to have you and Sgt. Pepper join this amazing group of Doodle Lovers!
We also have a Sgt. Pepper, he, however is a standard poodle that joined our family in February of this year.
We try to attend as many of the local doodle romps as possible, many have been held right here in Ft. Lauderdale at the Happy Tails Dog Park off of Peters Road, just across from Seminole Middle School and Tropical Elementary.
We also live in Plantation (Ft. Lauderdale) and always enjoy meeting new doodle families. Bet our two Peppers can stir up a lot of fun! Looking forward to meeting you!

There is also a meet-up planned at the Hollywood Beach this month! Check it out on the South Florida Meetup Group. Though I'm not sure if he is old enough to go to a meet yet. Again, Welcome!

Oh my gosh that is too cute!  Two Sgt. Peppers!! :)

Please tell me he's also named after the Beatles?

By 6 months he should be allowed to go to all the meet-ups, he'll also be fully recovered by then.  You can bet that my Sarge will be attending all the meet-ups we can!  

Yep!  Our wonderful grandson chose it right after the Beatles!  And he is only 12!  The kid has great taste in music!

We can't wait to meet you, this group of doodle lovers has really terrific members, you will like them all!

Welcome to DK....what an adorable puppy!
Welcome Katie and Sarge!

Hi Katie,

Welcome to DK, your doodle is beautiful.  Good luck to Sgt. Pepper on his recovery.  I am always so worried about my two breaking a leg or something because they run around like two nuts all the time.

Little Sgt. Pepper is adorable!! And must be quite the rascal to be doing Evel Kneivels already!!!! I'm glad his leg has recovered so quickly!! I'm looking forward to seeing you two around DK! Welcome!!

He's actually a really mellow and very well behaved boy.  My boston (Panda) was teaching him naughty things...She likes to climb on everything and I guess Sarge saw Panda on top of the couch and decided to follow in his sister's footsteps.  Needless to say, he hasn't tried to jump on the couch since. *phew*

He's so good about jumping on and off things now that he waits for me to pick him up and onto the bed and waits at the foot of the bed for me to help him down as well.  --- My bed is only a foot off the ground too.  I guess he's as nervous as I am!  However, once he's outside he jumps all over.  I have a porch that hangs over the yard, it's only a foot off the ground, but he likes to go flying off of it.  Every time I see him do it, my heart skips a beat.

Oh my!!  Four dogs??  I guess that's doable because you're young and energetic!  Sedona is our only and that's enough for us (at least now).  Sgt. Pepper is adorable and I LOVE anything associated with the greatest band of all time!!!!
Hi Katie, Welcome, he is just too cute.....I live in Lake Worth, a little north of Boca, about 15 min. and there is a group here for South Florida Doodles.  they meet about once a month for doodle romps, and they are a great bunch of people.  Join that group on here and welcome to Doodle Kisses, the best site on the net for Doolde lovers...
Hi Katie, Sgt Pepper is a Q-T-PIE!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service