DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hey! It's November - time to start thinking about HOLIDAY CARD EXCHANCE 2010

Greeting DK Lovers!  Since it's now really November it's not too early to start thinking about this year's Holiday Card Exchange!  If we get enough people responding to this discussion, our wonderful Leader will get the groups going again this year.  We have so enjoyed sending and receiving cards that we can't even think of the Holidays without these wonderful Doodle Cards!  Let us know if you have an interest. 

Views: 227

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested!!! Count me and Rua in!
I don't know how it works, but I would be interested. Making cards with our doodles? Mailing them or e-mail to DoodleKisses? Let me know the procedure.
It was so much fun last year you can count me in this year too!!
We are definitely interested. Here is a picture of the cards we received last year. It was so much fun!

Yes I think I would be interested but first you have to explain how it works....count me in.
I love it, we are in!
Count us in!! It was alot of fun last year getting all the cards in the mail. We already have an appointment with Santa for our kids and our Doodle Furkids.
I would be very interested in doing it too, but will need it explained!! But Beau and I are in!
We would love to participate in the doodle holiday card exchange! Receiving the cards was the highlight of our holiday season:0) We loved sharing them with family and friends! Kathy (Ellie & Oliver)
How it works:
- You join a group of up to 50 members (there will be multiple groups)
- You post your mailing address in the group (each group is private so ONLY group members can view it's content)
- You agree to send a Holiday card to each person in your group and in return each group member sends one to you too!

It is helpful if all interested parties reply to this discussion so we know who's in and how many groups of 50 we will need.
count me in....
Adina, will you let us know what group we are in?

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service