DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi!

I'm new :)  I'm normally mobile, and navigating mobile is kind of weird.  I couldn't figure out how to see different forums and such to figure out how to post inside of specific forums.  It's definitely easy on the 'normal' computer.  I don't get on this much though, so unsure how any future posts will go.  Is anyone else mobile that has pointers?

Anywho, we just got a 4 month old shepherd/poodle mix about 6 days ago.  He's freaking awesome :) He's sooo cute and fluffy and cuddly and smart.  My husband really wants to trim him.  I don't.  But I think I'm going to have to relent, it gets pretty hot here.  It's in the low 80s today (yeah, we never have white Christmas's lol).

We also have a 7 year old mini apricot poodle.  She is our first baby.  She's super smart.  Worships her ball.  Is my velcro dog.  We have a 10 month cornish rex cat, orange tabby.  He's more like a dog than a cat.  Poor thing is getting chased around by an over exuberant doodle. He doesn't seem to mind, too much.

My non fur babies are a 5 year old girl and a 2 year old boy.  I get to stay home with our menagerie, we homeschool, and go on fun field trips. 

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to DoodleKisses Jessica and family.  This is a great website to get all kinds of information about our doodles.  Have a wonderful holiday season with your family and take a look at the groups and see if any speak to your interests. There are sure a lot of them here.

Hi Jessica and welcome! Be sure to join the "Puppy Madness" group.....a group of us with puppies under 2, basically all dealing with the same issues of puppy raising.
I joined. However, I can't figure out how to get back to the group lol. I tried posting an intro over there, but I'm unsure if it actually posted. I need to get to figuring the site out ;)

Welcome to Doodle Kisses, Jessica!

Welcome to doodlekissses, Jessica and family.  Your pup is adorable.  We have had discussions here about whether our dogs get overly hot or not and how short they might be comfortable with.  Mostly nature has designed dogs coats to keep them cool in hot weather and warm in cool weather.  Especially if your doodle is non-shedding like your poodle, its coat will need brushing, combing and trimming to some extent - whether you keep it longer and fluffy or shorter. Join the grooming group and read the many discussions there.

Thanks, I'll look into it! We did cut him down. I've noticed with the poodle that she's much happier with a shorter coat in the heat. We keep sweaters and coats on hand for her on the rare occasion it's cold here :)
Welcome to DK.
Welcome to DK! Your puppy is adorable!

Welcome.  Sounds like a busy house!  have fun here on DK

Welcome to DK, Jessica. 

Welcome!

Hi! I'm new to DK also! your puppy sounds adorable!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service