DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi!

I'm new :)  I'm normally mobile, and navigating mobile is kind of weird.  I couldn't figure out how to see different forums and such to figure out how to post inside of specific forums.  It's definitely easy on the 'normal' computer.  I don't get on this much though, so unsure how any future posts will go.  Is anyone else mobile that has pointers?

Anywho, we just got a 4 month old shepherd/poodle mix about 6 days ago.  He's freaking awesome :) He's sooo cute and fluffy and cuddly and smart.  My husband really wants to trim him.  I don't.  But I think I'm going to have to relent, it gets pretty hot here.  It's in the low 80s today (yeah, we never have white Christmas's lol).

We also have a 7 year old mini apricot poodle.  She is our first baby.  She's super smart.  Worships her ball.  Is my velcro dog.  We have a 10 month cornish rex cat, orange tabby.  He's more like a dog than a cat.  Poor thing is getting chased around by an over exuberant doodle. He doesn't seem to mind, too much.

My non fur babies are a 5 year old girl and a 2 year old boy.  I get to stay home with our menagerie, we homeschool, and go on fun field trips. 

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service