DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

We've been on the search for a great DoodleKisses.com logo for quite a while.  Three years ago we held a contest right here on DK and got a nice photoshopped photo that we added to.  But that wasn't quite a true logo that fit our needs.  After some site changes we took that down and planned on getting a professional one designed.  Last year we worked with a graphic designer for a number of months and went back and forth with various ideas of doodle images, profiles, body profiles, people and doodles, a person kissing a doodle, etc.  None of them were quite right for one reason or another.  Eventually we gave up on that for a while.

When Clark recently discovered a website (99Designs) where you can create a logo contest and have lots of skilled designers submit ideas over the course of a week...we were sold on this very creative idea for getting fresh concepts and design submissions.  It was an intense week of deliberation and communicating suggestions and feedback to the designers.  Part way through we started polls for DK members to rate certain logos we thought had potential.  We put out three different polls and each time one design consistently rated #1.  Since it was one of our favorites and it was winning out consistently over the other options we listed, we decided this was the logo for us! So we are excited to reveal it today in our website header =)

Our new logo was designed by Jonathan Lee, who is a proud member of DK (imacreative) and we are very pleased with his work!  Thank you for the awesome design, Jonathan!

Thanks to all for being a part of this process!  We will soon offer more doodle swag in our CafePress store including t-shirts, mugs, bumper stickers, etc so keep your eyes peeled for the announcement!

Views: 171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks great!
That was my first choice....I love it!  Very cute.....

Excellent choice, it really make the page pop!!

I misread this and thought it said "it really makes the page poop." Which works in a weird doggy sort of way. . .:-)

Awesome logo! Nice job!!

The new logo looks great!

I have been away for a long weekend and I must say that after roaming around the site trying to get caught up, the new header and logo look "just right."  Congrats to the designer (I love that you are a doodle owner and member too) and applause to Adina and Clarke for selecting a real winner!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service