DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Just thought I would have some fun....

How do you DK? (yes, I made it a verb)
Are you a "desker" with the doodles at your feet while you sit in a  chair? 
Are you a "sneaker" who DKs at the office when your boss isn't looking? 
Are you a "mobiler" who DKs on the blackberry/Iphone?  OR
Are you a "coucher" who DKs with the computer AND the doodles in your lap?

I am:

I also moonlight as a sneaker and mobiler! 

And of course, as dbf says, I'm just a plain ADDICT!

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I choose E (all of the above plus sometimes laptop on the floor while Natalie has floor time).
Oh yeah, I didn't think about that one! What would we call that? A "crawler" or "sprawler"? Haha. And I totally knew you would be an all-of-the-abover!
I am a "desker" for now..some day I hope to get a laptop so I can be a coucher too!!
Most of the time, I'm in my office, with dogs at my feet, so that makes me a desker. Once in a while I'm a mobiler. I hope to get a laptop soon so I can be a coucher. I'm not in this picture because I took it. :)

Photobucket
I love that you have your doodle calendar and framed doodle pictures at your desk! Definitely a doodle desker!
Strickly a coucher with my laptop. Can't sneak at work since "social networking" sites are blocked on the computer system at the fire dept. I work at. Usually this is the look I'm getting though when on the couch.

Fun!!! I get very similar looks
I finally found the picture I was looking for of the "similar look"

I am a coucher or bed sitter when I DK, with dogs at my feet either on the bed with me or on the floor.
I would be a desker or a coucher! We just got new desks and as I was shopping I was keeping the girls in mind and I kept saying but there isn't room for Lucy under the desk and she likes being under the desk. As it turns out I ended up getting a desk that doesn't have room for her under it, but each of the girls have a bed right by the desk so they are fine with that.

Our old desk was very open underneath and Lucy would always be under there at my feet. When we had our little Foster, Topper, he always wanted to do everything Lucy did, so he started getting under the desk as well. He would go under there when Lucy was there and that would make her mad so they were constantly getting into these fighting matches under the desk with me in the middle! That was exciting!

Cute topic though Missi --- Love the pic with you and the doods on the sofa!
I love that you thought of the doodles as you were shopping for a desk. Marley is unabashedly a couch dog. There's a love seat in our office where Marley is sure to be found if I decide to actually use my nice desk. Maybe once I start back into grad school, I will be there more often!
I'm usually a "desker" with the Doods playing or sleeping at my feet. Lately though that's a little dangerous...I'm always barefoot and they seem to constantly be biting at each other - one of these times it will be my feet. Sometimes I'm DKing in the kitchen while I'm cooking (usually for Guinness), and sometimes I'm on the Blackberry. I guess I DK from everywhere.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service