DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Just thought I would have some fun....

How do you DK? (yes, I made it a verb)
Are you a "desker" with the doodles at your feet while you sit in a  chair? 
Are you a "sneaker" who DKs at the office when your boss isn't looking? 
Are you a "mobiler" who DKs on the blackberry/Iphone?  OR
Are you a "coucher" who DKs with the computer AND the doodles in your lap?

I am:

I also moonlight as a sneaker and mobiler! 

And of course, as dbf says, I'm just a plain ADDICT!

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DKing in the kitchen?! Hadn't thought about the food-groupers, guess that would be easiest when looking up recipes. Guinness is pretty lucky! My doods will both jump IN my lap and play, I'm very afraid that my computer will be the casualty one day. (Hope I didn't just jinx myself!)
Good Morning from Kiosk-JAR-1-2 :)
Haha! Good Morning from the trusty old couch! (Had to get up to to feed to doods)
I am "desker"
I am a "sneaker" (right now actually - shhh)
Also a "coucher" since we got a laptop for Christmas.
Cute topic and picture!
Your secret's safe with me!
i am a desker, that is when my sons let me near the computer!
Such a cute post.. I think this one deserves an award for the most creative post!
Well.... I am a desker, but am a laptopper mostly.... but many times I'm actually KNEEL-erbecause I kneel beside my bed because not am I only an addict, but I am also a bit OCD about germs, and refuse to sit on my bed with "work" or "outside" clothes on.. and - I am also a "midnight-er" Dk-er too... just can't get enough...can't go on at work, unfortunately DK is a blocked site - good thing otherwise my students' lessons may often lend themselves to the traits of doodles rather than character traits in a story! LOL
Student's have germs though! So I understand. I usually take my scrubs off right when I get home because of the bugs I encounter at work. This day I was in scrubs just for some meetings, so it was safe to sit on the couch. My hospital hasn't figured out to block DK yet, it will be a sad day when they do. The more populer social-networking sites are blocked though.
I like the idea of finding doodle traits in a story! Good idea for a lesson plan, haha!
I am a desker and a mobiler. My home office has a day bed in it and that is where you will find the pack lounging when I am surfing DK.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service