DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I swear, Lolli's would be, "EXCUUUUUSE ME!!!  This butt ain't gonna scratch itself!!!" as she backs it in to whomever is within reach.

Views: 693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

'Wheres my Baby Ball? (said frantically) You know I cant do anything without my Baby ball!'
(I cant sleep, eat, play, go outside without my Baby ball!)

If she already had her Baby Ball it would be...'Lets go Hunt some Squirrels Mom...or you can pet me All day'

I'm intrigued--I must see this Baby Ball!

Well, It is disgusting really...As it has been her Comfort object for almost 2 years.  She isnt even allowed to take it outside...she just has to always go get it & bring it to the door.
At night she cant go to bed without her Baby ball!   'Dad- help me find it!'

It is a real Babies ball.  Got it new at a garage sale-it was pastel.  it has a bell in it- that she loves.  We really need one to replace it...We have found similar ones..but she doesnt like them as much.  LOL
it is surface washable only & does not come clean anymore.

She usually has it in her mouth...But she does like to use it as a pillow too....as in the picture attached (where are the links to imbed a picture?)

Attachments:

Cute

thats really cute!!!!  baby ball!

Precious.

Peri: "I want pets now please".

Momma look!  Momma!  Momma!!!  Momma look!!!  MOMMA!!! MOMMA LOOK!!!

LOL that is what Kona looks like when she is pawing my leg to get my attention...  Usually to go outside.

When Zoe is sitting on the couch Bender likes to sit at our feet on the floor next to the couch.  Zoe always paws at his head and we say in Zoe voice "GET OUT OF HERE GET OUT OF HERE".  

But I think she's pawing at him to play but it's just funny LOL

Bender follows Zoe around everywhere and we say in Bender voice "ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO"

"YOU CAN"T CATCH ME!".. as I chase him in circles trying to get whatever object he snatched off the coffee table.. *sigh*

oh, that's a good one, Buddy would say that too!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service