DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Our sweet Macy is 17 weeks old and has been diagnosed with a shunted liver! She is showing ALL the signs! It's so sad to watch her! She's had several seizures with the severe neurological symptoms (walking the walls with her head down and pressing her head into things and wobbly!)
Is there anyone on here that has a happy, healthy labradoodle with a shunted liver that is controlling the toxins with diet and meds?? We just can't afford to spend the $6000 on a surgery that is complicated with a low success rate! Help!?

Views: 1328

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you!

Tammy, I am so very sorry you had to go through this experience.  Your video was perfect and had me sobbing for the love and loss.  I believe you made the hardest best decission for your puppy.  I pray you are able to open your heart and home to another doodle someday and remember the good times with Macy. 

My heart goes out to you and your family, I am so very sorry.

Thank you!
As a result of the shunted liver condition, the breeder changed the sire and her doodle is expecting end of may! She feels terrible about the liver shunt, we get first pick of the liter, free pup! The situation between us is good. We are friends, this was agreed willingly between us!

I'm just now reading this post.  I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful puppy. My heart and thoughts go out to you and your family. 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service