DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi,
My family just brought home our new 8 week old standard goldendoodle, Stella. She is super sweet and we are having lots of fun with her. I really want to make the best possible choices for Stella. So much has changed in the 15 years since I have had a new puppy.I'm so thankful to have found this site! I look forward to learning all about doodles and getting to know you all. I appreciate any advice you all have about new puppies.I'm heading over to the puppy madness group right now to research puppies and young kids ; ).

Robin

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Enjoy!  So much information on this site.

Super cute! You will find a lot of good info. in the Puppy Madness group- it literally saved me from going crazy! :-)

Congratulations on your new puppy! This is a wonderful site and community. Puppy Madness is a great place to start. :-)

Welcome! The Food Group is also a must. When you have time for fun check out the Photography Group. We have a group for just about anything you can think of.

Welcome Robin.  Join the grooming group also - lots of information whether you groom yourself or have it done professionally.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service