DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

DH gave me an Ipad for my birthday and I am IN LOVE!!!!   I'm finding it difficult to take my hands and eyes off it and both Banjo and DH are getting a little jealous.  (Annoyed may be a better word.)   I can't foresee getting bored with it any time soon either.

My question is this.....(for those who use the IPad) .... are you able to view the main page slide show, or the one on your own page?    Are you able to upload photos to your page from it?   

I'm completely at a loss with this.   If I am on my page and try to upload.....all I'm getting is the page loading up....but it never completes and I'm not able to do anything.    I've uploaded stuff to FaceBook and have had no problems.

Any help is appreciated!    Thanks.

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe iPad's don't support Javascript or Flash and at least one of those is used in seeing slide shows or uploading photos on here.

***Gasp***   Oh no!   Say it isn't so Adina.....my love affair may be waning......

Sorry to say that Adina is right, Carol.  You probably can't see videos, either.

True....all true..sadness over here too.

Oh yes..still love iPad, have only had it for a month and DH just preordered me a iPhone5...my first smart phone :)

True, but I still LOVE my IPad and my IPhone.  Be sure to download the Camera+ App...it's awesome.

Thanks Jane.....going to do it now.   I love the pictures it takes and the video!   

Jane, I only see that app for thr iPhone ???

I have it on my IPad too....

I have it in my iPad too
The only thing I don't like about my iPad is it doesn't support JavaScript or Flash. I use mine all the time, so I miss out on the slide show and I never get to load pictures onto DK :(
I don't know why it works for Facebook but not DK.

Sometimes I hate my Android tablet but I do get the Slideshow. No one thing is perfect I guess.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service