DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Did you ever forget your doodle was a "dog" and talk to him/her as if you were speaking to a person?  Instead of saying 'wait'  as we used in training, I'll say "hold on a minute".  Instead of saying "break", I'll say 'go ahead and eat'.... Sometimes when it's just the two of us, I talk to Tori as if I was speaking one of my kids.  I'll tell you, I don't know what's happening to me I definitely have to put on my big girl 'boot-camp boots' and get back to basic training! ... I loved my dogs in the past, but this time around, I treat her like" one of m own"!

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, my friends and family think I am a little nuts.
Saturday two of my best friends came to walk with me around our greenway. It was a long walk and of course, I brought Taquito and Peri. Taquito hung out in the under part of my friend's baby's stroller (not kidding! he was tired) and I had Peri to myself. As my friends babbled on about pregancy and babies (one is mom already; other is pregnant), I pretty much tuned them out, walked about 5 steps ahead and talked to Peri....most of the way! I am crazy....

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service