DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

In the landscaping around the pool in our yard, I have shells placed here and there from different beaches that we have been to. The last few days, Jack has been carrying them one by one over to the patio. He'll put one down, study it, then pick it up and reposition it, then trot off to get another. I have put some back and he has found them again.  And then he likes to sit in the middle of them and admire his work. It makes for some pretty tricky walking and maybe he's trying to tell me he needs some new outdoor toys! What does your doodle like to collect?

Views: 341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure if this counts, but Oliver gathers all his toys every morning from his toy box and one by one places them in every room in the house.  No matter how many times I pick them up, he goes and replaces them.  I guess he wants to make sure that something of his is in every room.  And it is always the same toys in each room...

How sweet!

That last part is amazing! He knows which toy goes in which room? It just fascinates me the way their minds work.

He must get really annoyed when you put everything away, lol.

That is amazing! I love to hear how their thoughts flow. I love that the same toy goes back to the same room!

Me too. Who knws what they are thinking.

That is really, really smart! What a brilliant doodle!

Sophie collects my socks. She especially likes to sneak into he bathroom while I'm showering and grab the socks left on the bathroom floor. If I let her keep them I would have no socks left. Thankfully she doesn't eat them.

haha! I am glad that Sophie doesn't eat them!!

To me, it looks like Jack is both a collector and an artist!  So cute!!

Thanks Deanna! 

Camus gathers his stuffed animals in the living room. I pick them up when he is taking a nap, but after his nap he will go about gathering them up again. He seems to like his "stuff" close by.

Adorable! Camus loves his toys!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service