DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

In the landscaping around the pool in our yard, I have shells placed here and there from different beaches that we have been to. The last few days, Jack has been carrying them one by one over to the patio. He'll put one down, study it, then pick it up and reposition it, then trot off to get another. I have put some back and he has found them again.  And then he likes to sit in the middle of them and admire his work. It makes for some pretty tricky walking and maybe he's trying to tell me he needs some new outdoor toys! What does your doodle like to collect?

Views: 341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Luca likes to take the blue and green Orbo near his bowl, whether in his crate or upstairs. If I ever forget to lock up his food I am reassured when I see that toy that it really was Luca who ate. My two are both good toy distributors but they never pick up. They do sometimes accumulate sticks outside.

Luca loves his Orbo! Love that he brings it with him! I need Jack to learn to pick up too!

Riley collects socks.  He doesn't eat them but I find them in his crate under the mat.

The only things Luna collects are Z's ;)

Your collecting doodles are adorable! :)

awww... cute!

Nicky - what is it about socks and our doods!

lol! You go Luna!

Knox "collects" stuffed animals. For the life of me, I can't figure out who continues to buy them for him....

hmmmm - I wonder!

I see Bo as more of an uncollector.  Toys are distributed from the box all around the house.  The branches and sticks I've piled up in the yard for future disposal are methodically redistributed from the pile to all corners of the yard (after being played with and chewed on). :)

Cute! Love Bo's name!

Thanks.  He is sort of named after my last dog "BJ".  He came named and I wondered what BJ stood for. I guessed "Bo Jangles".  Right or wrong my doodle became BO.

Haha. That is too cute! Koda does that same thing. He collects different items that he likes and brings them to his main area. Whenever I take him over to a friend's for a doggy date...he'll collect all the toys he likes and then when we leave, he looks at me like he expects that we will bring them all home with us. It's so funny. 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service