DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Thanks all for your "Captions" for this round of SNAP-CAPTION-POST!   Let's get some more "Captions"!!!   Who wouldn't want to wear the "I Love Intercourse, PA" T-shirt in front of the whole Doodle Kisses community??!!!!     

The winner (chosen by my impartial DH- ummmm, who BTW has YET to see his DW's "expose' " here on DK!!!) will be announced Wednesday evening.

The "I Love Intercourse, PA" T-shirt is in New Hampshire!!!  (Thanks Ginny Nightingale for selecting my caption!)  I'm not sure how Banjo knew that this was a "Special Delivery" he never pays any mind to packages that come in the mail.   But when I started to open the package from Ginny,  Banjo put his paws up on the table trying to get a "whiff"!   Seriously, he's never done that!   I think he knew this was from another Doodle's home.

OK......so I was thinking I'd wait til our annual "Laconia Bike Week" event  (when thousands of bikers converge on our area to act like "Bad Boy (and Girl) Bikers)  and brazenly wear the I Love Intercourse T-shirt down the Weirs Boulevard.   But, heck.....Bike Week isn't until mid-June!  It just wouldn't be right for me to "hog" the shirt for that long!    Sooooo........

first I tried it on behind closed doors....

And then I got really bold and wore it out in the driveway!

OK.....now the hard part is over!!!!   Time to have a little fun!  It's time to play another round of SNAP-CAPTION-POST!

Banjo is a very smart dog (really, he is!!!).....um...well, ok, maybe not so smart.......

Here you  go!    Have fun everyone!

Views: 1268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love your photos! Banjo looks so cute with that thing on his face. But I can't think of a caption...

Thanks Sherri.....keep at it!

I LOVE the biker pictures too!  I am not a good caption person, but here goes:  "Mom, aren't you suppose to put the collar around my neck?"

Thanks Dori!    LOL....Banjo knows I'm "challenged"....but maybe not that bad!

Dori -- How about "Mom, this new collar doesn't fit ... you should go on KangaRua.com and get me a new one!"

(Ok, I'm not playing, just thought Dori missed a marketing opportunity there).  lol!

Carol you look fabulous in The T-Shirt! I think you should get one of your own!! :)

No, it's not a bull's eye.  Do not throw any darts.... please!.... Pretty please!

Cute!

Ouchie!!!!     Just a misunderstood frisbee!

Carol.... love the photos.   In the t-shirt only ones you look so innocent.... the bikers ones.... not so innocent, but also very cute!    Watch out Easy Rider!

LOL.....innocent til proven guilty!

From F.J.

Hit the bulls eye with the cookie and get a prize

This is not pin the tail on the doodle

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service