DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Just a short note as we are heart-broken.  This morning Thule pushed a slat out of the fence in our back yard and got out of the yard.  She was hit by a car and did not make it.

Thule was the purest example of love and happiness in a dog that I have ever seen. I loved her with all my heart and I am crushed now that she is gone. -Clark

Rest in peace my wonderful girl.

Update:  Read Adina's tribute to Thule here

Views: 397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just love that face!! Thinking of you and sending lots of sympathy your way!
I'm so sorry that this has happened. She was loved and I'm sure that her life was so much better because of your family.
oh no, how heartbreaking...I am so very, very sorry.
Clark, I am so sorry to hear about Thule. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I am so,so sorry. Every time one of us loses a fur baby, we all feel it here. My heart goes out to the family. Adina was so kind when we lost Payton this last April. Checking in on me. Hugs to you both.
Tante
Hugs to you all...
Dogs come into our lives, leave pawprints on our hearts, and we are forever changed.
At first they need us, and then we need them.
Wishing you comfort and peace during this difficult time.
I can't even bear thinking about what this would be like. I'm so sorry for you guys.
I have tears running down my face as I read your story. I am so sorry for your loss. Give your other dogs a big hug and cuddle with your little girl. Thinking of you tonight!
Oh my god. I'm sitting here crying for you guys. I'm so so sorry for your loss.
Oh my, chills just ran all over me. How very sorry I am for the loss of your wonderful Thule. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
I can not even imagine, truely truely sorry !!!
Thule will always be in your heart, keep her there. She's such a special baby, your baby! She'll never leave you. She taught you and she will continue teaching you how to be loving, giving, and paitent. She'll always be with you, Adinda and sweet baby Natalie, who she loved so dearly. It's so hard lots and lots of tears help.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service