DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Dulcie has fallen behind and needs everyone help. By everyone, I do not mean just DK people. All DK people need to get their friends and families to help here so we can make up ground and pass the competition. There is only three (3) days of voting left. If everyone does not do it now, then time will run out and Dulcie will be left on the side line. That is no-where to leave a doodle. Please muster all your friends and family to vote for Dulcie over the next three days. IT IS IMPORTANT that you do this now!

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay I voted on 7 different computers today, it is not looking good we are still behind by over 500. Sorry.
Voted.

Lisa, this is the effort we need fro others as well in order to make this happen. Thank you for your efforts. I have been putting in 10 votes a day, but it takes more than a few to make this work. Lisa, thanks again!!!

Ok everyone, today is the last day to vote. There is a large number of votes needed, however with a focused effort it can be done. Do you want to see Delcie win? If so, focus today on voting! Not just once, but everytime you go to a store that offers free WIFI. Use your smart phones and vote. Vote at work, ask people at work to vote. EVERY VOTE is important TODAY! Please help! Please try!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service