DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi All,
This forum has been really helpful in the past. My family is ready to add a puppy this summer. Any recommendations on breeders in California? We live in San Jose, CA and are happy to drive to get our new puppy.

Please pm with your recommendations.

Thanks,

Regards,
Pari

Views: 254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First, use this as a guide to determine whether the breeder is reputable or not:   http://www.doodlekisses.com/notes/What_To_Look_for_In_a_Breeder   Google labradoodle, goldendoodle,  and/or Australian labradoodle in California.  Be sure not to get confused with a broker - most breeders who use a broker are not quality breeders.  Ask people to private message you if they have a breeder to suggest.   Then use the guide as a checklist for those breeders.

Hi All,

Thanks for all the advice on the forum. It has been helpful. Looking at availability, we have narrowed down to three breeders. 

1. Dolce Vita Labradoodles

2. Catherine Manor Labradoodles

3. Loveable Labradoodles

All of them have been wonderful in their responses to email and visibility into the process. A couple of them still can't commit due to pending birth of the litter.

Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences with them. You can PM me directly too. Appreciate the help here. We are one step closer.

Regards,
Pari

Hi Pari,
Our sweet girl is from one of the three breeders you are considering. I'm new to this board and can't figure out how to PM you. I'd love to give you our feedback--we live in the Bay Area as well. Could you please PM me so I can just 'reply' to it? Thanks.

Hello,

I just sent you a friend request. Once you accept, we should be able to connect.

Looking forward to it.

Thanks for reply to my message.

Regards,
Pari

Look at the top right corner of the page.  It says INBOX.  You click on that.  You can send private messages to those you are friends with.  To become friends, you go to their page and click under their photo where it says Add as a friend.

Thanks Nancy--I was able to send Pari a PM this morning.

Good!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service