DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Where can I find a true labradoodle rescue? I want one so bad. I want a nice looking one to love! I cannot pay 2500! I do have a great home for the raising and lots of love. What can I do? We are hunting a male cream or apricot cream or black? I am so sad!

Views: 890

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And you really could use a red male in your pack, he would look incredible with your black & cream females!
You can get right behind me in the "Timbow rehome" line!
Karen -- If I ever lost my mind and decided to get another I'd be heading straight to Terri at Goldens n Doodles, cause that is where Astro, Gus and Molly all came from and they are related to Timbow! I always thought I wanted Chocolate until I saw Timbow, and then Astro, and then Gus and Molly and I'm just totally in love with all 4 of them. However, I think this past 10 days has taught me that #3 will always just be a dream in my head!
Maybe you should consider a "rehome" instead of a "rescue". Many times a family finds they do not have the time for their beloved doodle and feel the dog would be better off in another home. That would not be a resue. My breeder has rehomed several of her dogs at a later time. Would you be interested in a "rehome"?
Lynda, that is exactly it thanks. My breeder called and may have something for me!
Best of luck to you in finding your dream dog.
Good luck....I hope things work out well with your breeder! Keep us posted.
Oh may I add.... rescue is NOT an inexpensive way to go.
Expect health problems with some rescues. These may be minor or serious. For the minor everyday care of dogs add up the costs. There was a funny blog on here last week that said, " Free To A Good Home". Forgive me, I do not know the author, but it is well worth the search and reading.

May your family find the right dog. Please let us know your outcome. We would love to share in your joy. :)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service