DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Eight labradoodle puppies eight weeks old heading to shelter if homes cannot be found.  They are on my facebook page if anyone can tell me how to copy them to this site or if you can copy them for me. They are in North Carolina.

Views: 666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

can you post a link to your facebook page?

Barb how did you put them on your FB page? Do you have a link you can paste here?

I'm FB challenged when it comes to paste links, copying, etc.  The latest information that I have is that they all were placed.  

Wait I am not far from North Carolina, I can help.....someone tell me what I can do to help???
I am going to try to find you on face book

I found her Jennifer but  her page is private. None of her friends have the link or information.  We will just have to wait until she returns

Yeah I just saw that... I hope she comes back....I can help.... I need peoplemthatbjnow what they are doing to tell me what to do but I will do it,

uggg now I am checking for updates every three minutes....

Ronna and I are in North Carolina.  Where are these puppies?

Don't know yet, I have called the shelters that she has mentioned in her previous posts I found on her wall and the puppies are not there yet. I keep checking for updates... I knew you guys lived there, I am in SC but I am not about to see eight puppies go to a shelter...

I have tried to contact her, friend her on facebook and left messages, I think once she posts, people with more experience then me will chime in.. I have no idea what to do, but I am willing to drive and get them but if you are closer that would be great,  She posted last August about some puppies being in Guiliford County Animal Shelter in Greensboro, which is about six hours from my house.....

So wishing she would come back and post so we can see what can be done..

They have all been placed.  Thanks for all the replies.  I forgot my FB page was private.  If anyone from the replies will friend request me on FB, I will add you so I don't have this problem in the future.  Thanks again for all the replies, you guys are the best.

Eight puppies were placed in eight hours? Can you tell us more about these puppies where they were from ..who placed them etc? I was heart sick all day worried about those babies, I am glad they are paced how do you know they went to good homes?

Thanks or the update

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service