DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Okay all you doodle owners i need some advice1 I have been emailing with Beth the owner of Lakeview Doodles in NY for a couple about two months and sent in a application for a litter due any day now about two weeks ago. Being that i sent the application in under my parents names i emailed Beth so she knew it was my family who did it. She emailed me back to confirm the litter i was interested in and she told me to tell my parents to call her so they could chat more about the application. I emailed her back and sais that i thought she was supposed to call us and i gave her a good time for her to reach my parents. She didn't reply or call so my dad called her two times in the past 3 days and has just gotten an answering machine (im assuming the number on her website is their company phone seeing as the answering machine is for Lakeview Doodles). I am getting very worried because the pups are due any day and we havent been able to reserve a puppy because she has failed to get back to us so we could go over the application and send in our deposit. I need advice! Anyone who has dealt with Beth and Lakeview did this happen during your puppy process? I don't know if i should wait and keep trying or just look for another breeder but this litter is coming at a perfect time for my family. Also she said the litter wasn't very large so i am worried they are going to run out of spots for puppies and it is first come first serve based on when the deposits are received. HELP!!!!

Views: 1549

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gabriel,

I had a very nice conversation with your father this evening. It sounds like you are a very responsible young lady and are ready for the commitment of raising a puppy and providing the continual care as the puppy ages into adulthood.

Your parents are going to talk a bit more and contact us back while you are at home.

Take care,

Beth

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service