DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I was just at a AKC dog show held very close to my house. Just to do a little watching. There was a vendor there and he had purple brushes that look exactly like the Les Pooch brushes that cost $85. He had them for $17.95. I did buy one. The letters mgt are molded in the handle. Does anyone know if this is just like the Les Pooch or has anyone ever heard of these "mgt" brushes? I did a web search and could come up with nothing. I've never invested in the Les Pooch one so I've never actually seen one.

Views: 1060

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YES. That's it. Looks like a Les Pooch to me. What do you think?
This is great.
I have a large (double brush ) and have wanted a smaller ( single ) brush for behind the ears, under the arms, and other smaller areas. Affordability is always a factor. This just might be the answer.
I have a LesPouchs brush and really like how it works. I ordered the MGT one just now to keep in the RV. When I get it I will compare them and let you know my opinion.
Great. You'll be the one to ask since you'll have them both in your hands. Interesting!
I have used the MGT brush several times now and it works pretty well. What I found is that it isn't quite as flexible as the LesPoochs brush. This means that is doesn't move through the fur in quite the same way. My LesPoochs brush has bent pins on both sides rather than just one side. The straight side on the MGT brush is useless as far as I am concerned - though maybe it is just Ned's fur type.
My overall opinion is that if your dog is not a heavy matter, the MGT brush ( especially for the cost) would do fine. It your dog mats heavily - like Ned, you might prefer the LesPoochs' brush. I definitely think that the MGT brush would be a perfect back-up brush to keep in the car for quick brush offs after the dog park etc.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service