DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

In Adina's Discussion--Temperament,  several of us agree, the doodle eyes are expressive and one of the most endearing qualities of our dogs.

Since we have had fun with  Noses and Tongues recently, let's see those Doodle Eyes.

I Just Love the Moon Around The Eyes  :) 

What are your dogs eyes saying?

Views: 341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Luckily he didn't bite you.He is attractive for a dog with little hair.
He was so much sweeter tonight. He just hates Spud curly hair in his face, missed his foster mom, wouldn't stop pacing....... and all the other issues with fosters. Tonight, he was stunning again, calm, and his personality was beginning to show. I am not passionate about Dobermans but he really turns your head.
OMG, I can't imagine what the next body part will be, YIKES!!

Hey, little Bandit's eyes really are showing up in this photo. It is soooo hard to get them to show. He looks like he has black eyes. We had a black Lab who had the most beautiful brown eyes. Do Rosey's eyes match her hair??
Rosey has dark carmel eyes, some people say they also have copper color to them, like pennies. Bandit's eyes are black as night. This pic is the day we brought him home before he grew his beard and mustache. Lighting is hard, usually they both look like devil dogs because of the flash!
Rosey has sweet, soft eyes. Bandit looks thoughtful and determined! Both beautiful....
I think Bandit was a little freaked out... first night home, having me take a billion pics, he probably wasn't quite sure what was going on!
Rosey always looks gorgeous and her eyes are very sweet. Little Bandit is adorable but he looks like he has a lot on his mind!!!
Once I get a working camera I will try to take a better pic of Bandit's eyes. He too has eyelashes that are 2 inches long. Usually you can't see his eyes when he is walking around. I think the only thing that is on his mind most of the time is eating, sleeping, and chewin'....and of course T-A-R-A:)
The Next Body PART
But we better cover up!
errrr BUTT

ha ha! I think they tried BUTTS but I heard the program was cancelled:( maybe too inappropriate for sweet doodles. Bandit is a little bow-legged in the back too.... Maybe we could call it TAILS:)
ok so I dont take good pic's Bella is like mom please
Attachments:

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service