DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hello to everyone.  I am brand new to this website.  We have been looking for a newfi doodle for the last few days.  Yesterday after I was told by a lady with the Newfounland Association that a Newfi Doodle was a sacrilege I gave up going that route.  Does anyone has any information on breeders or adoption for this breed?

Tx so much for the help.

Views: 1366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

While I will start this off by saying some breeds are better off not mixing, joining NewfMixRescue at www.yahoogroups.com or emailing the group at NewfMixRescue-owner@yahoogroups.com, you might come across some beneficial information. Good luck in your search.
Claudia, while ALL dog lovers are welcome to hang out with us crazy doodle people, DoodleKisses.com is primarily a social network for labradoodle & goldendoodle enthusiasts. So at most 2-3 of all 6,000+ members own a Newfoundland - Poodle mix dog, and off the top of my head I don't recall who that is. Because of this, you'll be hard pressed to find many members who can recommend a Newfiepoo breeder from experience. DO read the article Nancy mentioned above about how to pick a breeder. But you'll have to research the Newfie health issues and replace the labrador/golden retriever health issue tests with those that good Newfie breeders do. I highly doubt there are enough Newfiepoo breeders out there for you to be choosy, so if there are NOT good ones that you find (meaning ones that meet the criteria in that article) then look to another breed or mix that DOES have breeders who are doing quality breedings.

What is it about the "Newfie" mixed with the Poodle that attracts you more than a lab or retriever or other dog mixed with a poodle?

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service