DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Our family is ready to bring a loving dog into our home. I personally have owned dogs all my life and my questions are not about training or behaviour but rather your opinions and photos of what you might think the super adorable F2B (mother f1b 22lbs / father f1 25lbs) puppy in my profile pic might look like when fully grown. Mostly interested in your thoughts on her possible face furnishings

Views: 1119

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are a few more pics.
Attachments:

Here is a pic with her mother

Attachments:

It doesn't look like she will have an open face, so I think she will get some furnishings. She is adorable, love her color. She looks to be wavy now. However my Annabelle was wavy with some wispy hair when we brought her home and now she has a curly coat like the mom in your photo, only a different color.

I think she will be quite curly.
Really, what makes you say that?
So many ripples and the beginning of facial furnishings at such a young age. There is a group here called from puppy to adult. Check it out for lots of before and after pics.

I think quite curly too

The ripples in her fur are quite pronounced already.

I agree with the others...she will have furnishings & plenty of curls...she's very cute :)

She looks like she will be very curly to me.

I agree with the others- she is going to be curly. She has a lot more ripples on her back and curls on her ears than Winnie did at that age. Very cute!

So it seems that this little girl will have a relatively curly coat based on everyone's opinions. Does this mean less shedding, less maintenance then a wavy or straight coat? And one last question, will she resemble a poodle more than a golden doodle?
I "think" she will look like a doodle with a curlier coat. Not poodle or retriever specifically. Usually curlier is less shedding which means less cleaning but not less grooming maintenance because people report the curls mat more than straight or waiver fur. This being said I'm a newbie so seasoned doodle owners feel free to comment. She looks like she will be a pretty dog with a doodle look and curlier coat.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service