DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Our family is ready to bring a loving dog into our home. I personally have owned dogs all my life and my questions are not about training or behaviour but rather your opinions and photos of what you might think the super adorable F2B (mother f1b 22lbs / father f1 25lbs) puppy in my profile pic might look like when fully grown. Mostly interested in your thoughts on her possible face furnishings

Views: 1119

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Annabelle has a curly coat. She doesn't shed, but will mat when I let her grow her hair out and not keep up with the brushing. She likes to roll around  in the grass with her toys, which I feel adds to matting problem. But if you give her a good brushing daily it shouldn't get to that point. I do keep her shorter in the summer, so I can see ticks better. She never mats with a shorter coat. It also helps keep her cooler. I don't feel she looks like a poodle and she is an f1b, so she is 3/4 poodle. But I wanted to up my chances on less shedding.

I predict your girl will have less shedding. I wouldn't say less maintenance though. You still have to brush out the loose hairs or they matt. Just get her used to being brushed right from the start. Enjoy!
If anyone has any pictures of what they think she will look like as an adult I would really appreciate it please
If anyone has any photos of what they think she will look like as an adult I would really appreciate it.
Do you guys think the boys in the photos below will be just as curly as their sister that we have been talking about?
Attachments:
The black one on the right of the first picture won't be as curly I'd say. I think the curlier as a puppy, probably curlier as an adult. You can always look at people's pictures who are answering your post. See the first pictures as a puppy, then look at them older. It should give you a good idea. Both mine were wavy as a puppy. Still are wavy with slight curl, especially when cut shorter. FYI, they shed very little.
We just came back from the breeder and actually chose the male on the right! He's coming home 4 weeks from today!
Here he is!
Attachments:

He is cute. He looked the less curly of the litter. Do you have a name chosen?

No, we haven't chosen a name yet. We're also expecting his color to fade from the dark black he is now.

Here is our little guy with his mom. We feel lucky to have a rare photo of him feeding from his mom all by himself. Do you guys think he will really be less curly?
Attachments:
Just too cute for words. I really think he will not be that curly. Either way, he will be perfect. :-)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service