DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I am searching for a Goldendoodle breeder. If anyone has any suggestions on breeders near KC, please message me. I know you can't post it on the main forum, but I don't see any breeders listed under the recommend breeders by state on here. Leaning more towards a medium sized Goldendoodle. Thanks!

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can help you, but please don't rush to get a puppy! there are puppies out there.

I'd love to hear about your story Stacy. I sent you a friend request. We are definitely taking our time finding a puppy. We want a good fit for our family.

Friend request sent too.

Hi Valery! I looked  and researched for some time - I'm also in KC area.  I only found 2 breeders in Missouri that I didn't consider risky.  These 2 were the only ones that I was not worried about.  You know MO & KS have bad reputations.  I found my little Zoey an ALD.  They also have occ goldendoodle litters.  Send me a friend request should you want to talk!

Sent you a request. I'd love to hear what you found in your research. I feel like I have only found 2 in MO that seem reputable and one in KS. 

May I send you a friend request too??

Of course!

Stacy, I sent a friend request - I would really love to hear your story and ask you some questions.

Hi Stacy,  I live northeast of KC and am planning on getting a doodle puppy late spring or summer of this year.  I sent you a friend request as I would love to have some advice from you!!  Or guess you could just reply to this if it is easier.  I would be happy to know the ins and outs of getting a new puppy.  I have owned a Maltese that I got when I graduated from college, he was the sweetest dog but I did get him from a probable puppy mill but was just too young and dumb to know it :-)  So although I was pretty lucky health-wise with him there were some issues.

Anyway, I would love to hear from you if you have time.... 

Margaret, have you found a place to get a puppy from yet? 

Working on it :-)

I sent you a friend request. I have been researching several places. If you have any you know of that you would recommend, please message me. I can send you the places I am leaning towards. But I can't really find any local that I feel strongly towards. I am looking for a medium sized doodle. 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service