DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Trying to decide whether to get a matching collar and leash for Yogi. I love the lupine one called turtle reef. Should I match or just use a simple black leash?

Just curious how many of you buy matched sets. This will be the first collar I have bought him since he came home. So excited! ( doesn't take much)

Views: 447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He'll be a very handsome boy. He just has a plain old blue kong collar right now, with an unmatching leash, he already thinks he's all that because everywhere we go the ladies love him, this is only going to make him worse. 

I am a "matcher" also.   Cody (black dog) has a red set and Casey (blond dog) has a navy blue set.  They are getting close to a year old now, so am about to be in the market for their "big boy" collars.  I really want to get them a rolled leather collar since they do tend to mat around the neck under their flat collars.  Just hope I can find a nice one in the colors that I want. My hubby just picks up any old leash to walk them with, but I MUST have a color to at least coordinate with their collar if it isn't a perfect match.  OK - call me obsessive!! 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service