DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Does anyone purchase preventative meds like nexguard and heart guard anywhere other than vet to save on cost?

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I buy my dog Ned's at 1-800-Pet Meds. I have had no problems with them.

I buy JD's Frontline from my vet; they always have "buy 3, get one free" offers through the manufacturer, which is a 25% discount, and I feel better being sure that I'm not getting counterfeit product. My vet doesn't carry his HW preventative, (plain unflavored Heartguard tablets, which are diificult to find), so I buy it from VetRxDirect, with a prescription from my vet. 

I have used both 1-800 pet meds and pets360 for my my Nexgard and Heartguard orders. Both have very good prices compared to my vet,  but I found the Pets360 to be a little bit better in the customer service area.

I use 1800petmeds. Have never had any problems.

I use my vet.  I thought I'd save some money and purchase some from Costco. It was either counterfeit or expired or had been in the heat too long or something because it did not work.  Like Karen said, the vet usually has a deal about getting some free if you purchase a certain amount.  You can also save IF you purchase a larger one and share it with another dog or save it for the next month, but you need to be careful that you only put the correct amount on your dog. At one point I had two dogs who could share a larger one half and half so it was an easy thing to do.

Thank you all for your responses! Very helpful as always!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service