DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi everyone! I'm a new mom to 10 week old Remington! I could not be more excited to have welcomed this little boy into our home just yesterday!! Remi is an F1 goldendoodle, although he looks much less like the doodles I've seen. I've been actively researching puppy to adult pictures and stories and have come to the conclusion that only time will tell!
Remington will be the first dog that my boyfriend and I have parented. Each of us has grown up around dogs but since Remi is the first little guy we we will have raised on our own, we will have lots of questions (actually I already do!) I was so excited to see such an engaged forum all about doodles!

My biggest question that I have after having Remi for 30 hrs now, is if there are any tips to help Remington while we aren't in the house. We are crate training him and so far, the longest he has been alone in a room was when we put him in the crate and stood hidden outside the room for all of 5 minutes. Last night, he slept OK in the crate, but we laid next to it until he shut his little eyes and we snuck into his bed. When he woke up (longest streak was 3.5 hrs) and saw we weren't laying there he started whining and getting worked up. So what I am asking is if there are any tips or suggestions that anyone has found that make sleeping alone for Remi a little less scary. Anything will help!

Thank you, thank you!!! Can't wait to learn all that current, former, and soon to be owners have to offer!

Allison & Remington

Views: 348

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Puppy paws kill me. He is a real cutie.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service