DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Middle Tennessee has another confiscation of about 200 dogs from a Sparta TN puppy mill.  I just saw videos on the morning news.  The news mentioned that the dogs were all poodles and that there were some designer mix included.  I don't know if Doodles are in this mix but wanted doodlekisses members in mid-TN to be alert.  I'm trying to find out where they have been taken and how to find out what the poodle mixes are!
http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=12366570

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is sickening to me. I will try to keep updated myself on this since I am in the area. I have been distracted by tornado threats and terrible t-storms today - didn't watch the news, thank you for sharing.
Thanks for keeping up with it Allyson. I am on the east side of Nashville and I am ready to help out if needed. I have sent a message to HSUS. I think they are temporarily setting up shop at the fairgrounds. I don't want to go there unless they need something/someone because I would just get in the way while the experts took care of business. My groomer sometimes is called to help bathe and groom, so I may call her and see if she has been contacted. I remember seeing you at the romp in Leipers Fork last weekend. We were there with our black Harley and our yellow Snicker. It was a great day for a romp and my doods enjoyed two hours of play time with new friends.

If you hear anything about needs of these rescues, let me know. We are waiting out the storms also. It is NOT a doodley day in Middle TN for sure.
Wow. That is terrible, and I am so glad that the dogs are all now in good hands. I for one, don't care how cooperative she is with the authorities now that she has been caught. I think she should be brought up on 230 charges of cruelty to animals and what ever else they can charge her with for the deplorable conditions those pups had to live in. I hope they will advertise where the pups are after they have been given care so people can adopt them. Some Palace.
How can she not be charged????? This makes absolutely no sense to me. She is not some naive woman who just happened to have too many dogs...She is not someone who tried to rescue dogs and ended up with too many dogs to care for. She is a greedy businesswoman who lied and duped many unsuspecting people and who mistreated poor animals who couldn't complain.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service