DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi, Mini goldendoodle owners, how big is your doodle and what age is he/she at? Just trying to see if I really have a mini or if she is going to turn out being a standard. Lol! Look forward to hearing your responses. 

Views: 1212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Annabelle is 3.5 years and weighs 17lbs. She weighed 4lbs at 10 weeks when we brought her home. Whatever size she ends up, she is a cutie.

Wow, yes Blakeleigh has for sure out grown her. Haha. Blakeleigh is 7 months old at 50lbs. She isn’t the Mini I was told I was getting. She did started out small and grew out of no where. She was only 4lbs when I got her at 9 weeks. I will love her no matter what. I was just curious as how she was for her age. She isn’t as tall as some of her standard doodle friends but she is the same weight as them. 

Attachments:

She's gorgeous! But from what I've been reading, looks like she's definitely standard size already LOL

Scout is 6 months and is probably about 30 lbs now (she weighed in at the vet three weeks ago at 28 lbs). The breeder expected her litter to be between 25-35 lbs -- will be interesting to see if she grows any more in the next few months.

Katie is my mini - she's 3 years old and weighs about 30 pounds. Ava is the a standard and she should weigh around 60. I think you have a big mini! But she's  a very pretty girl. More to love!

Definitely not a mini! How big were her parents?

My two are “medium” labradoodles. They are 7 months apart in age and are half biological siblings as they have the same father. Both mothers are true mediums. Desi is two and weighs in at 45 pounds, while Cori is one-and-a-half and weighs just 23 pounds. 

This picture exaggerates the difference a bit because of perspective, but you get the idea. 

Yes, she is not so "mini", lol! I love her either way, she just got bigger than I expected. I was told she would get 20-35lbs full grown. She is now 7 months old and weighs 50lbs. Her mom was a mini doodle who was 35lbs and her dad was a toy poodle who is 7lbs. 

Hi!  Boy is she adorable!  Best of luck. I have a mini.  She was the runt of the litter and came home at 12 weeks weighing 3 pounds. Her litter was estimated in the 25 to 30 range.  At 2 years old she is currently 19 pounds.  She is petite but has a huge personality!  Good luck!  Your pup is beautiful. Christine & Nala.   

Marlon is 6 mos 15 days and weighs 19 lbs. Between months 4 and 6 he has grown tremendously. He has VERY short legs and a big head.

That’s when Blakeleigh did all her growing. She also has short legs so that tells me she wasn’t meant to be a standard and her head is HUGE as well. Lol! 

Attachments:

“My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." ROTFL  Love the pic. I hope you sent the breeder a pic of your “mini”. She definitely got the Golden’s block head in her DNA. I wanted a standard Labradoodle, but didn’t want to wait anymore and got this little girl who the breeder said would be a medium between 30-45lbs. She is 4 months old and weighs 21 lbs and has long legs. 

Hank is growing like a weed as well. I expected him to be 25 lbs-- per vet and breeder and he's shy of 30lbs at 5.5 months. 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service