DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I HAVE GOOD NEWS!  My Murph may be turning the corner, although I don't want to get too hopeful yet, because this also happened on Saturday evening, and then yesterday he was a mess again.  I think that the additional medicine that the Vet prescribed yesterday is helping to relieve his symptoms.  He's moving around much better now, which may be due to the anti-inflamammatory, and he ate his whole breakfast, which may be due to the anti-nausea/appetite stimulant.  So this is all great news.  He woke us up this morning and ran right to the kitchen for his food....he ate every single drop.  Right now he's standing on the daybed barking at Guinness, and he's about ready to leap on him and take away his toy.  I'm sure Guinness is thinking......He's baaack!  Today was also the first day that he fought like crazy when we had to do the eye medications....the other days he was just too weak to fight it.  So, I'm very encouraged by all of this.  Today he may even get a little walk, and I have to get Guinness out to do something fun before that poor guy goes "stir crazy".

I'll keep you all posted.  I have to talk to the Vet (an absolutely amazing, wonderful woman who I will forever have my gratitude) later this morning. 

Thank you ALL again....Doodle Lovers Are THE BEST!!!!!!

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So glad to hear that! Rua sends Murphy a big hug!
What wonderful news. I was so worried about Murphy all day until I could get to my computer for an update. It will be interesting to see what the vet has to say...was it a tick bite? I always like to be able to close the loop on something so I am hoping this loop will be closed with a definite answer! Keep us posted and give Murphy a great big hug and kiss.
We are so Very Thankful to hear the Great news about Murphy!!
We have been praying...and praying...and words cannot express how thankful we are for the "good report:!!
We will continue to keep both Murphy...Guiness...and your family... in our hearts...our thoughts...and our prayers...
Hugs and Lots and Lots of Love...from Sasha and me...
Jane so sorry Murphy and all of you had to go through this, Haven't had computer access for awhile missed so much. So happy Murphy is doing better. He reminds me so much of my Gus.
So happy to hear the good news!!! Great news put a smile on my face!!
YEAH Murphy!! I will keep him in my prayers! What great news :-)
Murph is feeling so much better this morning that he did his own blog....it's waiting for approval now. He'll fill you all in, but it's good news.
YAY!!!!! Can't wait to read it!
Great news! Sending big hugs!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service