DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

After a long night of throwing up and 2 trips to the vet, My baby Bandit was admitted to the hospital.  He has low OBO level to his intestines (i think that is what they said) , he may have intestinal blockage.  I should know more in a couple of hours.  I am exhausted, I will try to add more later but postitive thoughts for my baby are appreciated.

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

whooo me?? I am not BAD, those girls ROSEY & RUBY are the naughty ones! I am good dood;) I keep tellin' mommy to create that group but she says that would be boring!
Prayers for Bandit and YOU! It is hard to feel helpless with your fur baby's sickness!
Thank You! He is on the mend now! He had zoomies last night & this morning!
Way to go Bandit Baby my handsome little doodle boy! Zoomies are the BEST! I hope to zoom again really soon too. But right now mom won't let me move. Remember we have a date to zoom together in the ivy when we are both better.. in our dreams I mean!!! xoxo T-Baby
Yes, little lady, you get lots of rest so we can get back to our zoomin' & frolickin'. Hope you are having a good movie day with your mom. My mom will be home in 20 minutes and then we get to go run errands and go to Ruby's for a playdate. Zoom Zoom! xoxo - Bandit
R-U-B-Y!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not the naughty potty girl!!! Oh, well, I guess we can all make a mistake....I hope you guys have a most wonderful time!! But no kissin'!!! Xoxo! Tara
Yep, that's the one...but we are going to HER house. and I'm savin all my kissin for you T-baby! Well except my mommy, and sometimes my sissy xoxo - Bandit
Ahhh...zoomies are a very good thing! Sounds like little Bandit is back to normal!!!! Kiss him on the nose!
Suzann...
So thankful to hear the good news about your Bandit!
Hugs to both of you...

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service