DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I've posted on here about Crush having relentless fleas. I switched her to Trifexis and they were dead within the hour. I haven't seen them since. I've been keeping the carpet and bedding clean. I suspected that there were fleas in the backyard so we had the pest control treat the backyard for fleas yesterday. We haven't had any more problems with fleas so I am a happy camper! I think Crush is pretty happy to not be itching, too :) 

Views: 336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats! With the weather getting colder, hopefully the fleas in your area will freeze to death! ;). Here in San Diego it never really gets cold enough to wipe them completely out. We too are on a Trifexis and have been really pleased with the results.
So happy to hear this. Congrats on winning this flea war.

We've been battling fleas so I feel your pain.  I have both of mine on Advantix ll but they still get them.  I hope that we have more flea free days ahead!  

Yay! I'm glad you found something that works. Fleas are no fun at all!

Victory!  Glad you put the run on those nasties.

Getting rid of fleas can be so difficult and frustrating. I'm glad you've found something that works. Hopefully you've seen the last of them. 

I'm glad to hear you are winning the battle : )

many years ago, our schnauzers would get fleas…those were the days of flea collars…the collars would not be enough without treating the yard too…sounds like you've covered everything :)

We have had frost the past two mornings and despite my personal issues with cold - I'm ecstatic that it may kill some fleas. The past couple of years have been just wicked.

I'm scared of Trifexis......  I despise topicals...  Fleas be GONE~~  

I have acreage, within forested acreage - fleas please freeze....

Glad you found something that works!!

Woohoo...way to be on top of it Breanna...hopefully you've seen the last of them!

You must be very relieved indeed. Luckily I haven't (yet) had to deal with those horrible creatures.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service