DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

For the last 4 years the Administration has brought in wonderful goats to clear the hillsides surrounding the Hospital. Not only do they have fun eating all the weeds, but staff, patients and visitors just love them. Three years a go a baby was born and they set up a special pen for Mom and kid, it was a special time.

Views: 56

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unfortunately not my idea of gardeners :) The goat area looks a little barren for my taste and I doubt they know, as I like to say, a petunia from poison ivy. But for keeping vegetation down they seem to do a good job. What happens when then keep multiplying--goat stew for the patients? Just kidding.
their only the gardeners for the back forty, sure wouldn't want then in the flower beds. They do a lot to bring your stress level down however. They are very calming

I could use a few of those on my back 40. =) I wouldn't mind having a few milk goats for cheese making and supplementing puppies.
They are still here, but I think the shipping charges might be a little high. But they are sure cute. It usually takes them about a week to clean our open space here at the hospital.
Amazing............... never heard of sush a thing! Is it expensive?

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service