DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

We moved from MN to GA this summer and Ieft behind the best groomer ever. Dougal has had one haircut here and it was terrible, she butchered him and in fact has since been closed down. Does anyone have any recommendations. We live in Fayetteville GA but we are willing to drive a good distance for a good groomer. Anyone have any recommendations?

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi!! You should join the Alanta Area group here on DK! :-) We take Timbow to Dee's Grooming Gallery on Roswell Rd. I know a couple other people here take their labradoodles there too. They do a great job and prices aren't too bad. :-)
Hey - I take Callie to the Pet Gallery on Collier Rd in Atlanta. I know several other non-DK doodles who also get groomed there (and there always seem to be a bunch of poodles there too!). They do a great job, are reasonably priced, and Callie is always happy when I pick her up (a big barometer for me...if she seemed traumatized, I'd never go back!)
Thanks so much, I really appreciate it! I have had a terrible time trying to sign into Doodlekisses lately but finally got in today. Thanks again!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service